Andrew Hickey’s World Worsts
Name Andrew Hickey
Who? He is a blogger and travel writer with work appearing in USA Today, MSNBC, New York Times and Yahoo! Travel. His blogs include TheBrooklynNomad, The Oyster Hotel Review, and CheapOair.
Countries Visited 22
1. Worst Airline US Airways – All of my bad flying experiences have occurred while using them.
2. Worst Airport LaGuardia Airport in New York. Feels like a rundown warehouse with planes parked outside.
3. Worst Train Amtrak from Montreal to New York.
4. Worst City for Driving Although I am from NYC, Dublin and Rome streets scared the hell out of me.
5. Worst Car Rental Hertz at Spokane International. They lost my reservation and did not have my reserved GPS upon arrival.