Home > Famous Travelers > Ellen Creager’s World Worsts

Ellen Creager’s World Worsts

November 20th, 2009 by Doug Lansky

ellen

Name Ellen Creager
Who? Travel writer for the Detroit Free Press. Her stories and photographs also run in many other publications via the Gannett and McClatchy-Tribune news wire. Her blog is called Travel Diva, which, she says, may or may not accurately reflect her personality.
Age 54
Countries Visited 38

1. Worst Hotel Room Queen Mary, Long Beach. Former luxury liner has rooms so awful they make you want to jump overboard.
2. Worst Flight Egypt Air flight from Cairo to New York after the Hajj. Most pilgrims were sick, hacking, sneezing, feverish. I hid under my blanket for 5,000 miles. It was like spending 10 hours in a germ factory.
3. Worst Toilet Grungy squat toilet behind the Baghdad Cafe in An Nabk, Syria. The cafe was charming. The toilet wasn’t.
4. Worst Airport JFK’s horrible old Delta Terminal 3. It makes me want to run out of there screaming.
5. Worst Souvenir Local specialty wild thimbleberry jam in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, not realizing that carry-on jam is confiscated at the Houghton/Hancock airport. They must have the best jam collection in the history of US airports.

Famous Travelers , ,

1. March 8th, 2014 at 19:15 | #1

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance.
    I must say you have done a very good job with this.

Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

2. March 11th, 2014 at 01:53 | #2

Screen Apple iPhone 5s equipped with a 4.0-inch Multi-Touch display with Retina Display. Resolution of 1136 x 640, pixel density of 326 PPI. Unlike previous iPhone carbon black

3. March 15th, 2014 at 01:09 | #3

Tremendous things here. I’m very satisfied to look your post.

Thank you so much and I’m taking a look forward to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

4. March 20th, 2014 at 16:28 | #13

Ellen Creager’s World Worsts | The Titanic Awards
    [url=http://www.gq69rzrow380y56i2662vbj3rb5z7f84s.org/]ulzwinvvegx[/url]
    lzwinvvegx http://www.gq69rzrow380y56i2662vbj3rb5z7f84s.org/
    alzwinvvegx

5. April 1st, 2014 at 16:17 | #15

garcinia cambogia extract side effects “The nation’s radio and television
    networks need to be consolidated under one roof
    as currently they are individually run and have not
    developed into large-scale entities,” said Tao Shiming, director of the SARFT’s society administration bureau,
    quoted by the China Daily. In November 2007, the British Government had to admit losing names, birthdates,
    addresses, child benefit, national insurance numbers and bank account details of 25 million citizens.
    The user simply goes and takes the card out of the hidden camera and
    reads the video on their computer. where to buy garcinia cambogia extract

6. April 14th, 2014 at 04:09 | #16

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is presented on net?

7. April 23rd, 2014 at 10:03 | #17

Howdy I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Yahoo for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous
    post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

8. April 24th, 2014 at 19:26 | #18

Model at New York Fashion Week showing a Louis Vuitton handbag.A handbag, also purse or pouch in American English, is a handled medium-to-large bag that is often shionably designed, typically used by women, to hold personal items such as wallet/coins, keys, a mobile phone, books, a pen and , cosmetics and jewelry, a hairbrush, contraceptives, or pepper spray.
    Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas