Home > Famous Travelers > Rob Tallia’s World Worsts

Rob Tallia’s World Worsts

rob

Name Rob Tallia
Who? Managing Editor, Not For Tourists Guides. Just selected as The Guardian’s blog of the month.   More at http://www.notfortourists.com

Age 42
Countries Visited 12 (pathetic, I know, but we do city guides mostly…)

1. Worst Italian Food Olive Garden, Amarillo, Texas. The Alfredo sauce tasted strongly of licorice. My wife’s still getting shit for picking that one.
2. Worst Subway Station Chinatown F train stop, New York. Naturally it’s the one closest to NFT offices.  Rats, long rust stains on the walls, smells like urine.
3. Worst Map Tile #701 of the Thomas Brothers’ Street Atlas of Los Angeles County, 2002 Edition. How not to make maps in one easy step.
4. Worst Cab Experience Happens at least once a year; shithead NYC cab drivers who refuse to take you to Brooklyn. Even though THEY probably f***ing live there.
5. Worst Travel Editing Experience The morning that rats fell through the bathroom ceiling; fortunately, the door was closed so they were dead by the time we opened it Monday morning.

Famous Travelers , ,

1. May 4th, 2014 at 12:37 | #1

Handy information. Lucky us I discovered your site unintentionally, and i’m stunned the key reason why this kind of car accident didn’t came about prior! I book-marked the item.

2. May 4th, 2014 at 14:59 | #2

It truly is appropriate time for it to create a number of programs in the future this is the perfect time to be happy. I have check out this publish if I can My spouse and i desire to advocate anyone some exciting factors or perhaps information. You could publish upcoming reports referring to this article. We prefer to read even more problems regarding this!

3. May 6th, 2014 at 02:13 | #3

Diane Hutchison, Chair T [url=http://www.celebrationoffood.co.uk/links.php?key=louboutin-shoes]louboutin shoes[/url]
    “These sanctions will be synchronised in addition to supporting, although not always equivalent. All of us supports might come as first seeing that Friday,In the elderly Us all supervision established mentioned. christian louboutin mens
    Up to now, much of this successes get required investigation, records and also required preservation. Though the $30,1,000 off-ramp challenge has created the notable advancement to the demanding project. [url=http://www.celebrationoffood.co.uk/links.php?key=louboutin-outlet-uk]louboutin outlet uk[/url]
    It s managed much of its identity, she explained. It appears as though that did in early Nineteen fifties. They will don t have to make a lot of alterations into it. [url=http://www.celebrationoffood.co.uk/links.php?key=louboutin-wedding-shoes]louboutin wedding shoes[/url]
    Your 29-year-old little girl on the Fone supremo Bernie donned a pink harvest leading as well as dark lycra stockings and also appeared delighted currently being clicked even though performing right up some sort of perspire since the girl stretched prior to your ex work out, The particular Hand mirror documented. [url=http://www.celebrationoffood.co.uk/links.php?key=christian-louboutin-outlet-uk]christian louboutin outlet uk[/url]
    Nordstrom Murray6191 South Condition StreetMurray, Lace 84107801.261.4402 [url=http://www.celebrationoffood.co.uk/links.php?key=christian-louboutin-uk]christian louboutin uk[/url]
    It merely and so takes place it is construction four-week screen your Brumbies may deal with this coming year. christian louboutin pigalle 120
    Through: Jocelyn Noveck

4. May 14th, 2014 at 09:29 | #4

vjvcozps

5. May 16th, 2014 at 09:44 | #5

匂いがしてきて正確には、自分の子ども時代ってこんなじゃないかもしれないけれど、私のイ

6. May 19th, 2014 at 21:43 | #6

A person necessarily assist to make critically posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual post amazing. Great activity!
    Michael Kors Outlet Online

7. May 20th, 2014 at 06:45 | #7

Have missing, and become goofy. Are not able to locate one to check out utilizing? KIDNAP A PERSON.

8. June 24th, 2014 at 03:17 | #9

The pumps were exactly like in the picture and the delivery was fastIt’s an excellent product. Shoes had a high quality and design! This is my second pair of this high heel shoes, first was pink and now I bought an ivory color! Lovely!!!

9. July 4th, 2014 at 16:43 | #10
  10. July 4th, 2014 at 20:24 | #11
  11. July 7th, 2014 at 12:30 | #12

Thanks to the seller! Handbag beautiful! Come make a very fast!bag just class! came very quickly. just super! Thank you so much!!!Excellent! Wonderful bag! Great seller! Thank you for fast shipping!

12. July 8th, 2014 at 04:20 | #13

This is exactly like my fourth time stopping over your websites. Regularly I really don’t make comments on website, on the other hand be required to point out that this post really pushed me to accomplish this. Great post .

13. July 10th, 2014 at 11:35 | #14

Great article. Hoping for more.

14. July 11th, 2014 at 07:28 | #15

Welcome to our http://www.mer3.com/ online store, we specialist founded to supply professional Converse Shoes, Vans Shoes, Toms Shoes.

15. July 19th, 2014 at 10:10 | #16

ロレックススーパーコピー時計:http://www.cheapwatchcopy.com/cs-rolex.html
    ガガミラノスーパーコピー時計:http://www.cheapwatchcopy.com/cs-gagamilano.html
    オメガスーパーコピー:http://www.cheapwatchcopy.com/cs-omega.html
    時計コピー

16. July 22nd, 2014 at 02:29 | #17

John/Jim:Many thanks feedback. I can be interested to know associated with any advantages to your WEB OPTIMIZATION activities after this is applied.

17. July 22nd, 2014 at 06:15 | #18

Excellent internet site. A lot of helpful info in this article. I am just transmitting it to several associates ans on top of that revealing around delectable. Not to mention, thanks a lot on the effort!

18. July 26th, 2014 at 21:19 | #19

effortlessly much like your web-site but you need to check this punctuation with several of your content. Many of them will be rife together with punctuational issues and i also to uncover the idea incredibly bothersome to be honest nevertheless I’m going to unquestionably keep coming back once again.

19. July 29th, 2014 at 07:01 | #20

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
    authentic coach online outlet

20. July 30th, 2014 at 01:10 | #21

Hi there, of course this article Rob Tallia’s World Worsts | The Titanic Awards is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.
    nike air foamposite

21. August 4th, 2014 at 04:16 | #22

I am sure this Rob Tallia’s World Worsts | The Titanic Awards has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new weblog.
    lebron 11

22. August 13th, 2014 at 07:39 | #23

CORTOSS was approved in Europe on January 13, 2003, for use in vertebral augmentation. CORTOSS has been marketed in Europe since January 2002 for the fixation of bone screws used in patients with weak bone caused by osteoporosis. Orthovita recently announced that patient enrollment has started in US clinical studies to assess the use of CORTOSS in vertebral compression fractures.

23. August 20th, 2014 at 05:26 | #24

Rob Tallia’s World Worsts | The Titanic Awards
    canada goose colours jacket

24. August 21st, 2014 at 13:04 | #25

Hello! Nice blog, I’m gussing you are almost as into singing as me! I have been learning to sing by visiting YouTube. It works! My roomies have stopped complaining my singing in the toilet now!

25. August 24th, 2014 at 06:11 | #26

Rob Tallia’s World Worsts | The Titanic Awards ovnshgtt ugg boots

26. September 1st, 2014 at 16:35 | #27

And also almost all been made aware the threshold manage jiggling and two females acting on first
    hermes belt mens,hermes belt for men,mens hermes belts,hermes belt mens 2014

27. September 12th, 2014 at 18:30 | #28

Yup, you are correct Google is the best in favor of blogging, Google website Rob Tallia’s World Worsts | The Titanic Awards as well come up to fast in search engines too.
    nike dunk

28. September 12th, 2014 at 20:30 | #29

1. The Czech Republic consumes more beer per capita than any other country in the world.

29. September 13th, 2014 at 00:58 | #30

Rob Tallia’s World Worsts | The Titanic Awards
    air max i

30. September 13th, 2014 at 23:27 | #31
  31. September 14th, 2014 at 03:20 | #32

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

32. September 14th, 2014 at 03:22 | #33

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

33. September 14th, 2014 at 06:02 | #34

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back very soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!

34. September 14th, 2014 at 09:19 | #35

|あなたはと考えについて考えたことがあります電子書籍他の上またはゲストオーサリングウェブサイト?あなたが議論アイデアとするのと同じ上の基づく私がブログを持って本当に似持っている、いくつかの物語/情報を共有する。 訪問者感謝だろうあなたの作品私は自分を知っている。場合は電子メールの電子メール でもリモートで興味を持って、お気軽にシュートを送る。

35. September 14th, 2014 at 09:54 | #36

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.

36. September 14th, 2014 at 11:54 | #37

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Appreciate it

37. September 15th, 2014 at 14:34 | #38

cash payouts usually are
    money

38. September 19th, 2014 at 15:09 | #39

cash incentives are generally
    easy money

39. September 24th, 2014 at 06:10 | #40

Cartier LOVE Bracelet, A bracelet easy to screw on thanks to an ergonomic screwdriver. A Cartier icon, the Love collection is both a provocative talisman and a bold symbol of passionate love.
    cartier earrings replica

40. September 25th, 2014 at 09:08 | #41

place}.|

41. October 4th, 2014 at 03:55 | #42

They don’t come any longer (or straighter) than the Cte d’Argent, which starts on the southern side of the Gironde estuary and runs for 230km, backed by dunes and by western Europe’s largest forest. Seen from a plane, on a clear sunny day, it shows up as a ribbon of silvery yellow and blue, divided by a white lace of breakers. It’s no surprise that many of these beaches are virtually deserted, even at the height of summer.

42. October 5th, 2014 at 01:10 | #43

Fantastic web site. Plenty of information here. I am mailing the idea to a few pals ans as well spreading in delightful. And of course, thanks to your effort!

43. October 6th, 2014 at 02:37 | #44

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?

44. October 8th, 2014 at 08:42 | #45

Hello there excellent internet site! Man. Exceptional. Great. I’m going to bookmark your blog site as well as consider the bottles also? My business is happy to find lots of valuable information listed here from the post, we would like produce additional methods during this regard, thank you for revealing.

45. October 9th, 2014 at 04:50 | #46

Through: June 15Where: Bruns Amphitheater, 75 Los angeles Shakespeare Theater Means (away Interstate Twenty-four), OrindaRunning time: Two hours, 20 mins, a single intermissionTickets: $20-$72, 510-548-9666. [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nike-Air-Jordan-Hydro-3-Mens-Flip-Flops-P7319.aspx]Nike Air Jordan Hydro 3 Mens Flip Flops[/url]
    “The booking issue complicated,” explained any spokesman with the Very long Beachfront Virginia. He stated arranging prearranged appointments inside a 14-day windowpane can be tough once the healthcare facility lacks plenty of medical doctors. He / she protected for a longer time wait around situations within the remedy: “We utilize wait around list to determine where we’ve breaks where by natural meats have issues – exactly where we need more assets,” this spokesman explained. [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nike-Air-Force-1-Mens-Basketball-Shoes-P5259.aspx]Nike Air Force 1 Mens Basketball Shoes[/url]
    When a gentleman must have a program code, because Insert azines Garbage Moreland presumed, after that Adam mastered his young: Address others as well as their property or home based. [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nike-GX-Mens-Track-Pants-P4806.aspx]Nike GX Mens Track Pants[/url]
    Off [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nike-Free-40-V3-Mens-Running-Shoes-P4973.aspx]Nike Free 4.0 V3 Mens Running Shoes[/url]
    “I’m confident that I’d been internal bleeding away, your Emergency room might discover everyone without delay. Yet it’s frustrating entitled to apply for take care of other considerations, and it’s really difficult attend to psychological wellness,” Grimes mentioned.

46. October 9th, 2014 at 06:20 | #47

Illusion Five [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Carrera-15S-Unisex-Sunglasses-P5962.aspx]Carrera 15/S Unisex Sunglasses[/url]
    05/15/2014 02:Fifty three:2009 Evening PDT [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Antelope-355-Knee-High-Womens-Boots-P7408.aspx]Antelope 355 Knee High Womens Boots[/url]
    Welcoming a Very Pan successful Seattle Seahawks towards Whitened Dwelling in Friday, President obama took keep in mind that quite a few hockey analysts we had not viewed San antonio as a top-tier staff. Some sort of die-hard admirer regarding his / her home Chi town Contains, The federal government even so said they felt a clear kinship together with the overachieving Seahawks. [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nike-Air-Force-1-Mens-Basketball-Shoes-P6967.aspx]Nike Air Force 1 Mens Basketball Shoes[/url]
    He kommet out last time of year having an ailment although he has emotion better, features got back fat along with the Cowboys have got large hopes for your pet, plus greatly a need in its preventive the front. [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Bernie-Mev-Hallie-Womens-Casual-Wedge-Mary-Jane-Open-Toe-Shoes-P5587.aspx]Bernie Mev Hallie Womens Casual Wedge Mary Jane Open Toe Shoes[/url]
    kAm{@@ :? 8 E@H2C5 E96 7FEFC6 H9:=6 C6 6 36C:?8 E96 DECF88=6D 2?5 8@@5 E: 6D @7 E96 A2DE H6C6 4@ @? E96 6D 2 @?8 DA62 6CD 2E {@5: w:89 $49@@=’D 8C25F2E:@? %9FCD52J ?:89E 2E E96 ?:G6CD:EJ @7 E96 !24:7:4’D $A2?@D r6?E6C :? $E@4 E@?]k^Am [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nautica-Coastal-Isles-Quarter-Button-Up-Mock-Neck-Mens-Sweater-P5663.aspx]Nautica Coastal Isles Quarter Button-Up Mock-Neck Mens Sweater[/url]
    Ingredients [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-Huarrache-Mens-Running-Shoes-P6866.aspx]Nike Air Tech Challenge Huarrache Mens Running Shoes[/url]
    “Your intellect considers it truly is one thing, and you tastes the idea,In Chaves said. [url=http://www.gorras.biz/product.php?Nike-Air-Max-2014-Womens-Running-Shoes-P7181.aspx]Nike Air Max 2014 Womens Running Shoes[/url]
    Phillip Molnar can be reached in 646-4487.

47. October 10th, 2014 at 15:20 | #48

Integratore Bodybuilding Online Probolan 50, steroidi bodybuilding naturale per aumentare la massa muscolare e dimagrire.

48. October 14th, 2014 at 17:59 | #49

Gday cool web page! Male. Exceptional. Superb. I most certainly will search for your blog site and also take the nourishes additionally? We’re willing to try to find numerous handy information and facts the following within the distribute, you want grow more tactics normally indicate, many thanks for spreading.

49. October 15th, 2014 at 22:32 | #50

Spectacular issues altogether, you just received a whole new viewer. Exactly what can you propose with regards to a person’s upload that you simply manufactured at times during the past? Every favourable?

1. January 4th, 2014 at 22:35 | #1